The answer is YES! Over the next few months, you will see a series of TRS blog articles devoted to the most commonly used social media tools: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. And for the more adventurous, we’ll throw in tips on a few other interesting tools.
If you want to get started right now …
1. TRS Network
- Our staff makes a point of recognizing our clients’ great ideas in articles and on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In. Tell your TRS account manager about interesting event videos on YouTube and we’ll post it too. We’ll also happily Retweet a ticket discount offer.
- We follow our clients’ facebook and twitter pages. Help us identify interesting news to repost. Are you announcing your headliner? Special anniversary or award? Let us know!
- If our clients have promotional videos, we love to upload them on our TRS YouTube channel. (They have to be family friendly!)
2. TRS Social Media Feature
Now, as soon as someone buys tickets for your events on TRS, they can:
- Tweet about buying tickets and Twitter will automatically include the link to the ticket sales site
- Like your Ticket Sales site
- Post a message on their Facebook wall that includes the link to buy tickets
- Send a message to selected friends inviting them to join the event.
Seeking more event promotion ideas? Check out our articles on QR Codes and Top Tech Trends.
Not using TRS Tickets yet? Learn more here:
Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.